CLIENT SERVICES & HOUSING
The Client Services Department at YCAP offers a variety of services and resources to the community including: one-time financial assistance, shelter placement, supportive housing programs, case management, and other supportive services. Our programs are targeted towards low-income households, and individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Those in need can inquire about any Client Services programs by calling or visiting our office and asking to speak with the Case Manager of the day. Learn more about our programs by reading the Client Services brochure.
Client Services include:
- Self-sufficiency and goal-setting information
- Referral services
- Financial Assistance that can be used for work related needs, transportation, education, ID, licenses and birth certificates
Housing Services include:
- Case management to assist families in achieving and maintaining stable housing
- Assistance searching for and obtaining housing
- Shelters for homeless families with children and single women
- Affordable housing
- Rental assistance for homeless and low-income households and those at risk of becoming homeless
Landlords are essential to the success of YCAP’s Supportive Housing programs and we work diligently to maintain strong landlord partnerships. If you currently work with us or if you are interested in learning more about partnering with YCAP, check out our landlord materials below:
YCAP hosts a Landlord Lunch quarterly, which introduces new landlords to YCAP programs, addresses any questions or concerns landlords might have about partnering with YCAP, and allows us to express gratitude to those landlords that currently partner with us.
If you are a Landlord and interested in working with us in finding affordable housing options for our clients, please contact Mary at 503-687-1492 or email MaryL@yamhillcap.org.