You’ve demonstrated your care for your community with your support of YCAP and other local charities. All the material things you’ve worked for, such as personal property, or assets like retirement funds and insurance policies, can allow you to express your beliefs and values through charitable gift planning. Planned gifts can also provide you with valuable tax benefits, and even an additional source of income for life. With a planned gift to YCAP, you can combine your charitable giving goals with your financial planning goals. You can even honor a friend or family member by making a memorial gift. Your gift will be a part of helping thousands of Yamhill County residents work towards more stable and fulfilling lives.
With a planned gift, you can:
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
- Give a gift of Stock
- Take care of the financial needs of your family first
- Provide inheritances for your heirs at a lower tax cost
- Reduce your income tax and even avoid capital gains taxes
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Increase income and effective rate of return
- Leave a legacy without giving up assets
For more information, contact YCAP Executive Director Jeff Sargent at email@example.com or by calling 503-883-4172.