Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Food donations collected at the Food Bank are distributed throughout Yamhill County.
We currently need healthy, low-fat and low-sugar foods such as:
- Fresh produce! We accept produce donations from farmers, backyard gardeners, community gardens, etc.
- Shelf-stable milk
- Foods high in protein: canned meats like tuna, chicken, or salmon, canned or dried beans
- Foods high in nutrients: canned fruits and vegetables (preferably with reduced sodium and reduced sugar)
- Whole-grain foods: brown rice, whole grain cereal, and whole-wheat or whole-grain pasta
- Soups, canned chilis and stews (preferably with reduced sodium and reduced fat)
- 100 percent fruit juice (canned, plastic, or boxed)
- Unsaturated cooking oils
- Other nutritious foods (preferably with reduced fat, sodium, and sugar)
With the exception of fresh produce, all food donations must be commercially packaged. No glass containers, please.
To ensure food safety, we cannot use:
- Rusty or unlabeled cans
- Perishable items (applies only to food drive donations)
- Homemade items
- Noncommercial canned or packaged items
- Alcoholic beverages, mixes or soda
- Open or used items
Food donation sites other than YCAP:
568 Northeast Highway 99W
251 NE 3rd Street
Your Space Storage
1500 NE Lafayette Avenue