Your donation helps us increase the amount of healthy, nourishing food and produce available to people and families throughout Yamhill County. It supports our transitional shelters and helps put people back into stable housing. It provides for life skills training, job placement, housing, enrichment activities and more for the youth. It helps us keep staff employed so they can provide their superbly caring and professional service.
With your donation, together, we can continue changing lives and strengthening our community.
Make a one time
or monthly donation
(For monthly donations, be sure to check the box available through PayPal)
Impact of your Gift
- $5,000 for 6 months of rental assistance to help stabilize a chronically homeless person.
- $5,000 for 1,666 lbs of quality protein
- $3,350 for 24'X4' handicap ramp with two landings & rails
- $3,000 for 4,200 lbs of macaroni
- $2,500 for 125 hours of case management services per household
- $1,590 for installing gutters/downspouts on a 50' wide manufactured home
- $1,000 processing fee for 13 hogs
- $620 for 200 gallons of bulk propane for heating
- $500 for 2 weeks employment of a part time driver for the mobile food pantry
- $330 for 100 gallons of bulk propane for heating
- $100 for a car insurance payment for a low income individual
- $50 buys an official (DMV) ID for an individual
- $25 17 cans of diced tomatoes