Your donation helps us increase the amount of healthy, nourishing food and produce available to people and families throughout Yamhill County. It supports our transitional shelters and helps put people back into stable housing. It provides for life skills training, job placement, housing, enrichment activities and more for the youth. It helps us keep staff employed so they can provide their superbly caring and professional service.
With your donation, together, we can continue changing lives and strengthening our community.
Make a one time
or monthly donation
(For monthly donations, be sure to check the box available through PayPal)
Impact of your Gift
- $10 buys 33 meals for people in need
- $250 buys a Street to Home kit, allowing formerly homeless people the basics to set up a new home
- $1000 sponsors one week of our Friday Family Food program which provides 2,080 meals each week for needy families throughout Yamhill County
- $100 buys 5 gift cards for at-risk and homeless youth. Gift cards may be used for basic needs and can offer hope and comfort in times of crisis
- Any dollar amount donated to unrestricted funds allows us to cover costs outside of grants, i.e. replacing wood rot prior to weatherization services, enhancing shelter living spaces, and feeding vulnerable populations through our mobile pantry network.